Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tandem Wrapping!


With tandem nursing and tandem...well, everything comes tandem wrapping. I love babywearing and I love wrapping. I also hate chasing my toddler around when I don't have to. When Tristan was born, I bought a size 7 wrap in hopes of being able to wrap both of my sons together. The weather's been super hot, so I haven't been doing much more than rucking with shorties. But, come fall, I can see myself taking walks with both of my boys wrapped on me.


The other day, I tried wrapping two for the first time. I think I did fairly well, though there is room for improvement. I put Tristan on my front in a cross carry with my Zara TriGreen 6. Finnegan is rucked on my back with my Simon 3 (favorite wrap, really.). I did not like how high up Tristan was. Also, the wrap was really tight so I couldn't put any over his floppy new born head. Also, the wraps put ALOT of pressure on my neck. I couldn't see wearing them that way for long.


front

No comments:

Post a Comment